

Glad he's home, Glad he had fun. Glad he gets to do things like this with his son. Glad he has such good friends in the other scout leaders, 2 men who he can depend on, who he looks up to, and appreciates. Glad they all got home safe. Glad there is not much laundry (i'm not sure Ty ever changed his clothes) Glad to have a full house again. Glad to have someone to talk to. Glad to share my bed with him, not an 8 yr old.
(But secretly, quietly, GLAD because it means spring break is over)
PS... Todd said I had to edit this to at least tell people he and the scouts went fishing at Lee's Ferry at the Grand Canyon. Not sure why he was bugged that I did not say this, because he has only seen the blog 2 times...
7 comments:
LUCKY..I still have a whole week to go! I'm not too sad tho..I'm at Poppy's most of the time anyway..I miss my being at home days. Love the photo btw.
Your so funny.
And why dont you like sharing a bed with an 8 year old? Sounds like fun... hah
Yeah, it's never fun to have the husband gone... well maybe for just a little :)
Your guys looked like they were having fun, cute post! ( I don't see our blog on your stalk list....) xoxo
it's bill nye the science guy and a younger version of him too haha
So fun! I was always so glad to have Jeff home from his scout trips when he was YM pres. At least they took some great pictures for you though!
http://billybloggers.blogspot.com
my blog site link.. I changed it w/o realizing it affects everything.
Post a Comment