Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What my sister can make me do...

Someday, these pictures will be used for blackmail. I can already see it. Then people will ask me how old he was, and I will have to admit he was almost 10. What was Tanner thinking? I'm not sure he was. We had a cute friend over playing with Kaylee, and they decided to dress Tanner up. He enthusiastically went along. And he had a blast. When I told him I would blog this, he said "All right!!" Can I start planning the blackmail yet, or does that make me a bad mom? (and yes, we know he looks alot like Kaylee)





4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I love it :)

Carri said...

I still can't believe it. I keep coming back and looking at these pictures, because I think they can't be as bad as I remember, but then I look again, and he's still wear PINK SPANDEX!!! And ruffles! Crazy!

Debbie said...

The pictures hardly do him justice, hehe.

Katrina said...

So funny! There's no way my boys would have let me get away with blogging a picture like this! Hilarious!