Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Travis loves trains and building

Travis spent several hours at my parents last weekend. He loves to build things, and my dad has a soft spot for Travis. So when Travis asked Grandpa what they could make, my dad took him out to the shop to create this train. Travis worked hard for 2days to make 3 trains, 1 for him, and 2 others for cousins. He was so proud. Today, as we sorted toys in the basement, he found a train engineer hat in the dress up box. (see previous post about why the dress up box was out) When I told him to put it away, he said "no mom, this is perfect for you to take a picture of me with my train." So for documentation of Travis' favorite things...Enjoy.

5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cool train!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

That is a awesome train. I like trains too. Especially at Christmas. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Unknown said...

I too LOVE trains..especially homemade ones! I also really loved running into you Sunday. It's so nice to friends in the halls...made my day! P.s. that previous post of Tanner..great way to keep him obedient in his high school days! hahahaha, love the blackmail tricks..I'll have to collect a few of my own.

Anonymous said...

Kara.. that Theron comment is me Vanessa.. my loco husband doesnt ever sign out of his email..and I never notice until its too late..

Carri said...

That is a cool train. Can Sam adopt Grandpa? Or, I guess, will Grandpa adopt Sam? I guess I'll dig out the trains for the two of them today.