For all of you who are just dying to see Kaylee swim...the annual watershow is coming up next weekend. This is like a recital for dancers... but not nearly as long. Come on down to the pool to see how amazing she is, if I do say so myself.
The night will include a watershow, dinner and silent auction.
All Proceeds from the event benifit the Arizona Desert Dolphins Synchronized Swim Team.
The show is Saturday, May 2, at Brimhall Aquatic Center in Mesa. The Dinner and silent auction begin at 5 pm, show starts at 6 pm. Show tickets are $5 per person, and if you want to get dinner and the show it is $10. Dinner includes your choice of a Mexican meal of Bean Burrito, Tamale, or Cafe Rio style sweet pork. All the meals inclue beans, rice, and drink.
There will also be a silent auction with all kinds of great baskets and a raffle with tons of prizes. Raffle tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5.
This is a great show and a fun evening. Kaylee will swim a couple of times, and if you watch close, you may even see Todd in the water.
Give me as call or email me if you want to get some tickets. Hope to see you there!
The night will include a watershow, dinner and silent auction.
All Proceeds from the event benifit the Arizona Desert Dolphins Synchronized Swim Team.
The show is Saturday, May 2, at Brimhall Aquatic Center in Mesa. The Dinner and silent auction begin at 5 pm, show starts at 6 pm. Show tickets are $5 per person, and if you want to get dinner and the show it is $10. Dinner includes your choice of a Mexican meal of Bean Burrito, Tamale, or Cafe Rio style sweet pork. All the meals inclue beans, rice, and drink.
There will also be a silent auction with all kinds of great baskets and a raffle with tons of prizes. Raffle tickets are $2 each or 3 for $5.
This is a great show and a fun evening. Kaylee will swim a couple of times, and if you watch close, you may even see Todd in the water.
Give me as call or email me if you want to get some tickets. Hope to see you there!
5 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck Kaylee!
Post a video for us out-of-towners! I love to see her in action.
Sounds like an affordable date night! :) I'll run it by Theron. Kaylee will be awesome..I just know it!
I'm sad that we can't make it. I know Brae and I would love to watch her.
By the way, I'm finally catching up on life and wanted to say thanks for hosting the cousins night. That was so fun for them and it does bring back great memories. We'll schedule another soon.
Good luck Kaylee!
Thank You for your comment! That made me feel so good!
Post a Comment