
Ty got his braces off. It was no big deal to him. Just another day. He only had them for a little over a year. Notice the self portrait. I made him take the camera to the appointment. I would say this is a good scrapbook moment, but let's be honest... it's been years since I scrapped. Now I just think "is it blog worthy?" He got them off while I was doing preschool, so Jessie graciously picked him up to take him to school when he was done. (thanks) I did not see him until late afternoon, and then for only 3 seconds, before heading out to coach.
But for mom... this was a big big deal! I was more excited than him. My uncle and cousin did the work... www.arizonabraces.com Thanks (both) Dr. Petersen! It went way faster, and did not cost us nearly what I had anticipated. His teeth look great, and I think he has a cute smile. Look out girls...he's almost 14!!
But for mom... this was a big big deal! I was more excited than him. My uncle and cousin did the work... www.arizonabraces.com Thanks (both) Dr. Petersen! It went way faster, and did not cost us nearly what I had anticipated. His teeth look great, and I think he has a cute smile. Look out girls...he's almost 14!!


And in other news, Travis must be feeling a little neglected. He had to take pictures of himself. Here's a few I found on my memory card when I went to download Ty's pictures. What a goofball! Yep, he's gonna need braces too! PS. I think he was trying to prove that he brushed his teeth...see the toothpaste?
6 comments:
Both your boys look so old! Why did they grow up so quick?! Milestones for a MOm...braces off. He looks great!
lucky duck!!! i wish i could get mine off!
Logan and Maddie will surely need them too! :( I'll check out ur uncles site..hope ur doing well!
First of all, I'm shocked he's 14! But I have to say, he is a good looking boy, very nice teeth and smile. Excellent job, drs. peterson
It's been fun catching up on your blog - you have been busy! You are so awesome making cookies, costumes, etc.! You are the woman!!
we went to the ortho and said brynly could definatly use them- i said dr. lets have a talk....you know the economy...well does my 8 year old REALLY need them or isshe going to be ok with her jacked up teeth for awhile? he said- lets give it 3 months and see what happens. yea.
can i tell you how excited i am to teach 20 hours of swim lessons a week? woo hoo.
Post a Comment