Wednesday, March 12, 2008

We are OLD!!


Well, it finally happened...there is a teenager loose in our home. Ty is way excited to be official, even though we feel like the attitude has been here for a while. Notice the Shaggy "cool" hair, the braces, the "cool store" shirt (dang, no more Target shopping for him), and the ever present Ipod in the ear. (No mom, I can't hear you tell me what to do!!)
So I am finally realizing how old I really am. Try as I might, I am not a mom to cute, sweet little children any longer. I don't quite fit in with all of the young moms who have or are having babies, but I don't feel like I am old enough to hang with the "old" crowd. I guess I feel like I am stuck in the middle, with no one else there.

2 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

please! you'll alwayspot with me! Tyler is a good kid, and still Aiden's favorite. . .he was just talking about him the other day!!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

sorry, that was supposed to say: You'll always have a spot with me. . .my typing skills have gone downhill since I now have to do it one-handed!