Monday, March 31, 2008

Justification??

A good piece of chocolate has about 200 calories. As I enjoy two servings per night, and a few more on weekends, I consume 3,500 calories of chocolate in a week, which equals one pound of weight per week.Therefore...In the last 3 1/2 years, I have had a chocolate caloric intake of about 180 pounds. I weigh much less than that, so without chocolate, I would have wasted away to nothing about three months ago! I owe my life to chocolate.

3 comments:

meghannamarie said...

Yea! Chocolate rocks! Too bad that the other half of the chocolate lovers don't weigh less than what they actually consume!j/k hopefully soon I can eat a piece without feeling guilty. By the way I found your blog off of Jessie's
Megan

Nic said...

Kara, I can't believe I missed your Birthday!! I knew it was approaching last week & was not going to forget. I'm so forgetful. Happy Birthday! Let's do lunch!

Carri said...

I knew there was a reason I really liked you. Perfect logic!