I can't belive I am really doing this. All the guilt of reading other people's blogs is weighing down on me. I guess I will have to just accept that this is as close to journaling as I am going to get!! Stay tuned for more from us!!
Kara! YOu have a blog?! Very top secret! I'm so excited :) I was thrilled to get a comment from you and discover the unknown blog! Can't wait to see your posts from the Vegas trip, welcome home!
Blogging....well well another one that has crossed over and succumbed to peer pressure! Welcome....I'm so excited! And you went to Vegas? Fun Fun! Look see now you can blog it....nothing is personal and safe anymore....haha!!
3 comments:
Kara! YOu have a blog?! Very top secret! I'm so excited :) I was thrilled to get a comment from you and discover the unknown blog! Can't wait to see your posts from the Vegas trip, welcome home!
Blogging....well well another one that has crossed over and succumbed to peer pressure! Welcome....I'm so excited!
And you went to Vegas? Fun Fun! Look see now you can blog it....nothing is personal and safe anymore....haha!!
yay!! I couldn't believe it when I saw you on lisa's blog! It's about time! So from your long-distance friends - THANKS!!
Post a Comment