Monday, March 17, 2008

Million Dollar Mermaid





She's not Esther Williams, but Kaylee is our own little million dollar mermaid. She is so accomplished at Synchronized swimming, and she's only been doing it for 18 months. Kaylee swims with the 13-15 year old team, and also does a trio and a solo. She had a great meet this weekend placing 4th, 6th and 7th. Not being allowed to go to practice is the best threat we have to make sure she gets her work done!! Ask Kaylee to tell you all about synchro and she can talk your ear off. She absolutely loves it. And yes, that really is jello in her hair!!

4 comments:

Nic said...

Wow Kara, you've been a busy blogger! Nice job! Fun to see your vacation pics & love this one of Kaylee, she's super talented! Why do they have jello in their hair?

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

jello?! Must be a synchro thing! It's so great to finally see pictures of things I've heard so much about!

Lisa said...

Wow...she's growing up! She's darling. Of course I've always thought so. It's so great when your kids have something that gets them excited (especially when it's not video games!)

Hermana Kalley McConaghie said...

Hey Kara - I was very excited to see you blogging! Glad you finally jumped on the wagon with the rest of us who don't want to spend our time cleaning. Love the pictures. I too am wondering about the jello in the hair? You will have to explain.