



Well it was back to school for the Bowman's. It is amazing to read friend's blogs and hear how excited their kids are to pick out school clothes, supplies, etc. My kids pretty much did not care about anything this year. Basically, I was lucky to get them dressed in clean clothes with no holes. Even Kaylee wasn't too interested in planning an outfit. And Ty, well he's just too cool for school anyway. But I sent them off, glad for another 9 months of somewhat peaceful days.
Little did I know what was in store...I went to work full time for Todd doing Real Estate. I am working with 4 separate clients, who are having trouble finding exactly what they want. Numerous 5 -6 hour trips to the 3 other corners of the Valley... Goodyear, Surprise, and Queen Creek, have filled my days for the past 6 weeks. And hours searching properties, making offers, and searching again have filled my evenings. Hopefully this will all pay off soon!
Not to mention the coaching I am doing for swimming and synchro this year, and Oh yeah, preschool 3 days a week. I have a feeling I will be busier than ever this school year. Who said when all your kids are in school it gets easier???
4 comments:
That's funny, I think Olivia wore the same shirt as Kaylee to school the first day. Are they proud of themselves or something?
Oh my...life does seem yucky hectic for you. My girls still talk about Mrs. Kara. They love you tons.
tell everyone i say hey! and i miss them all! i havent seen you guys in forever!! does tyler or kaylee have an email? cuz i would so email them if they did!
HA! i feel the same way. i still think its a TON easier than not sleeping at night and kids that won't stop crying.
Post a Comment