Great update! We love to read about what is going on in your life. Did you know you can turn your blog into a book for about $26. What a great journal. Hope you are doing good. So good to hear from you. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
You always have the most beautiful Christmas Tree!! And some of the best Christmas family stories I have heard, nothing like a crashing Christmas tree to lighten up the spirit!
That is an awesome fireworks picture!! Your kids are looking good too!! Glad you had a great holiday season! OK now I'm embarrassed because my comment is longer than your post! hee hee!
7 comments:
Now THAT'S the way I should've updated. :)
Great update! We love to read about what is going on in your life. Did you know you can turn your blog into a book for about $26. What a great journal.
Hope you are doing good. So good to hear from you.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Best. Post. Ever.
Ditto what Carri said!
You always have the most beautiful Christmas Tree!! And some of the best Christmas family stories I have heard, nothing like a crashing Christmas tree to lighten up the spirit!
i miss you guys!!! tell tyler and kaylee i say hi and that i want to hang out with them!!
That is an awesome fireworks picture!! Your kids are looking good too!! Glad you had a great holiday season! OK now I'm embarrassed because my comment is longer than your post! hee hee!
Post a Comment