Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The "Merriest" Place on Earth

I figure I better hurry and blog about our trip before Christmas has come and gone and I am even farther behind.

We took the family to Disneyland for part of their Christmas present...thanks Grandma Wood...a>
We ( read Kara ) have always wanted to go during the holidays and it worked out perfectly this year. We went with some good friends that have never been before. It was fun to see everything throught their eyes.

We had a fantastic tour guide, Julie ( if I do say so myself ). The kids had so much fun going on rides over and over. Screamer was the family favorite, except Travis who wouldn't go near the thing! Yes, we were the ones escorted from the coaster because someone was crying so hard, and yelling he wouldn't do it before even getting buckled in.

We all love Disneyland and had a great time! Thanks Muhlestein crew for coming with us.

8 comments:

Kortnei said...

Hi Kara and Todd! This is your cousin Josh Nichols and wife, Kortnei. We have a blog too but it is private. Email us at joshnichols@gmail.com if you want to be added. Merry Christmas!!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Can I say I am so jealous yet happy for you!! I want to go at Christmas time and see all the pretty lights and decorations. So glad you had a good time. Missed you at the party though!!! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Sarah Williams said...

yea- you finally updated your blog! Its cracking me up how you tried to make your son toughen up and go on the ride. i'd totally do that too.

Katrina said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Great picture in front of Small World too - so pretty with all of the lights!! Have a Happy New Year!

Lisa said...

Christmas at Disneyland is definitely worth doing at least once! The decs are so awesome! Miss you guys!

♥HANNAH♥ said...

that looks so fun! too bad you missed the party though!

Kristine hipps said...

How Fun! Don't feel alone, Travis. I think I've deafened many unlucky riders sitting anywhere near me. While never being escorted off, we've left many rides after chickening out. We all went on Tower of Terror (a moment of absolute insanity as to why we did it...) and the picture they snapped, when the window of the tower opened, showed all of us screaming with our eyes closed and heads down, while Bob was laughing his head off! I think that was his happiest moment at the park!!
PS - great family photo in your blog header

kayla cook said...

hello sis. and bro. nye! lol! its kayla cook from the ward! kaylee told me about your blog! i like it! i think it is so cute!