Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Free Purses

So I am not a crazy purse lady, but the chance to win a free purse appeals to me. Handbag Planet is having a give away of a free handbag, 1 handbag every hour 24 hours before they officially open their doors. There are some really cute bags at not horrible prices. Go here to enter to win http://www.handbagplanet.com/contest3

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Kara-Email me at natekellimullins@yahoo.com so I'll have your email addy and can invite ya to our blog. :)Kelli

Katrina said...

Thanks for posting this! Good luck! And, let me know when you're coming to the next ASU game - maybe we can get together for dinner before the game!

Nic said...

i can't see anything when I click on it??? i'll try again...

Lisa said...

Handbags are fabulous....but that story that Travis wrote is so flippin cute! We miss our loveable Travis!