Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring for the Bowman Family





Spring has come and gone, (yeah, it only lasts about 2 weeks here) and the Bowmans have been busy. Besides all of Kaylee's swim meets, we had the Annual Bow-Stein Family Olympics, and a ski trip for Ty's 13th birthday. These pics are a month old, but still fun to see.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Just so you know, Sidney is already asking if we're going to have summer olympics? John and I have pretty much conceded that anything to do with water and we're going to get our fanny's kicked...but I'm sure we'd still have fun doing it!

Lisa said...

I loved your pics....especially the one with you and Tyler!
I hope I see you tomorrow!

Nic said...

Looks like it was a fun trip for you & Tyler. I think it's wonderful that you took the time for a one-on-one trip! Not many parents take the time, or get the chance to do that.