Monday, April 21, 2008

Birthday Boy

Travis celebrated his 7th birthday last week. We had a family party, and then a party with friends. When I asked Travis what kind of party he wanted, pirate, cowboy, etc... he said all he wanted was a party with games. We had a lot of fun playing all of the old fashioned games.




Pin the tail on the donkey, 3 legged race, obstacle course, duck duck goose, etc. Travis had one specific person who was a must invite, so we planned his party around her availability. (My first child with a serious crush at 7, thanks for coming Kalley!!)
Wow, my baby is getting big, does this mean I am old??

3 comments:

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Happy Birthday Travis! What a fun party!

Lisa said...

In answer to your question....No Kara, you are not getting old...just more refined and fabulous!
Travis is just getting old!
Happy Birthday buddy!

Nic said...

What a party! And sweet that he's crushin' on Kalley....I'm impressed that you still throw parties for your last child. I have a feeling my last children will be neglegted in the party department!