Monday, January 25, 2010

Prearranged marriages still happening?

Since I am still hoping for a marriage between a certain someone in Idaho and a certain someone here in AZ, and since "his" mom has been waiting to see me update my blog, I am posting some pics of Kaylee. Maybe "his" mom will show "him" the pics and "he" will remember "her". Here's hoping we can match them up at BYU in 2015... a mom can only hope.




Is it so sad that I picked out her future husband when she was only in first grade?
The best part...she agreed until the day he moved away. (And she kept the last picture they sent us with a Christmas card.)

6 comments:

McInnes Family said...

I've died and gone to heaven! Do my eyes deceive me? You crack me up! Nice pictures by the way--Kaylee looking good! Hey -did you not get our card this year? Do I need to email another one?

McInnes Family said...

Oh--buy the way he checks the blog all the time!!

McInnes Family said...

Oops I spelled "buy" wrong--sorry it is late

Carri said...

hey-I thought you had arranged a marriage between my oldest and Kaylee!

♥HANNAH♥ said...

kaylee looks GORGEOUS in these pictures! tell her i said that!!

Katrina said...

Such a pretty girl! Your kids are so grown up! Love the pics from Christmas!