Tuesday, September 1, 2009

That's my boy!!


So I never dreamed that I would be so proud to be a "football mom". Ty played in his first game tonight. I was coaching synchro, and only got to go to the 2nd half of the game...right when Ty played. Good timing! He was great, and made 2 awesome tackles. Their team won 25 to 6.
If someone had told me 6 months ago that Ty would be playing football, I would never have agreed. He has been completely dedicated, not missing a single practice since April. This included 3 hour practices every day this summer.
Way to go TY!! .....I wanted to yell "that's my boy" during the game, but I am working really hard not to embarrass him now that he is bigger than me!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats, Tyler! And you too, mom! I'm sure it's so fun to watch your kids accomplishing such great things. :)

Jaclyn said...

Way to go Tyler!

Nic said...

He looks like such a stud!

♥HANNAH♥ said...

yay for football! i cant wait until he goes against stapley! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Kara..he's way AWESOME! My son Logan thinks he's so KEWL- Logan even told me about this game before I heard it from you! I'm glad Tyler is having a blast! GO TY!!

Unknown said...

You're amazing Tyler! Way to go! :D
~Braelyn~

Nik and Dawna said...

wow! I can't believe he is that old....or that tall! kids just never stop, do they?
Well good job at being such a great mom and holding back the embarrassment on the children...I miss ya!