
What a great theme for where I just spent 3 days. I just got back from spending the weekend at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs CO.


The food was wonderful, the weather beautiful, and the fact that it was just us girls, even better.

We were trained by sports psychologists, trainers, nutritioists, and other athlete development experts at a coaches college for Synchronized swimming. It was the best training ever. My favorite part was the sports psychologist who spoke to us. Everything she said about helping athletes could be directly applied to raising a family. It was great.
I may never have had an olympic dream myself, but if this is what Kaylee decides to do...I am all for it!!
7 comments:
#1. What an experience. I can't imagine being able to watch my daughter experience something like that. SO AWESOME!
#2. I want the goods from the psychologist on how it applies to raising a family!
Kara,
That is so cool! I hope you will share some of the ideas with all of us who follow eagerly awaiting to read what is next in your life.
Love ya, Bobbi Jo
I'm jealous. I needed a weekend away. I just hope next weekend is as much fun...
KARA! I wish we had more time to talk tonight. We should get together and do some cards. You making Christmas cards this year?? I seriously don't know why I'm even going there.. time is flying out of control in my life lately. But if you are.. let me know..I would love to catch up w/ you. I'll make it happen!
what a GREAT girls weekend! that was probably the most strenuous/exhilarating weekend for Kaylee! You know I can't get enough videos of her in action!!
How awesome to be able to go there and receive all that training!! I would love to here the info. from the sports psychologist too!!
sports we might be able to qualify in.....
speed walking, open water swim, rowing, archery.
i've been really thinking about this.=)
Post a Comment