For those of you who have asked about what Kaylee really does, here is a video from her last meet. She is the taller swimmer, towards the back or top usually.
Wow Kaylee is great!!!! It was so nice to here from you we should meet up some time and you can see my little guy he is cute huh the boys are good too YEA I missed baseball this year too but many things happened we did not get ot sports at all. Miss you Monica
we have our own little Esther Williams on our hands! She is incredible! It boggles my mind how they even do things like that!! Can't wait to hear about nationals!! More videos please!
wow kaylee i didnt realize u r so bad . u r so bad i cant bealive it. but i think i can make an aception, u r so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!! OLIVIA
9 comments:
Wow Kaylee is great!!!! It was so nice to here from you we should meet up some time and you can see my little guy he is cute huh the boys are good too YEA I missed baseball this year too but many things happened we did not get ot sports at all. Miss you Monica
we have our own little Esther Williams on our hands! She is incredible! It boggles my mind how they even do things like that!! Can't wait to hear about nationals!! More videos please!
My girls are so impressed & so am I!! Her legs are incredible! I would be so proud if I were you. Go Kaylee!!
I would have to agree with Nichole.....Kaylee's legs are way incredible! Like mother like daughter!
What a great performance..so fun to watch!
Kara,
That was so fun to watch. They were really good. Hope you are doing good. Hugs, Bobbi Jo
wow kaylee i didnt realize u r so bad . u r so bad i cant bealive it. but i think i can make an aception, u r so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!! OLIVIA
You've been tagged! Check out our blog.
wow i never knew kaylee was so good! tell her i say hi and that we need to hangout soon!
Kara, Hannah foumd your blog for me! I'm excited that we can all stay in touch more. Ok, Kaylee blew me out of the water! She's so awesome!
Post a Comment